Wednesday 29 November 2017

Quick Update Oh and a Haul

Hello Everyone! :D

I just wanted to let you know of a few updates but before I do here's the haul video be sure to check out the things I got from Poundland :)



Poundland Haul

I went on a bit of a card making shopping spree and ended up with my interesting things that I'm looking forward to using. It's so exciting I love the things that I bought!

Updates:

1) I am working on batch editing but some of the videos that I will upload are from a while ago so just letting you know. I don't have plans as to when I'm going to release my videos because I don't want to make that committment in case of not being able to follow through with it. I want to take my time and create content. I want to upload regularly which I hope that I can so let's hope that works out.

2) Blog moving. Yes I know I just moved this blog here and I'm moving again? It's because I want to give it a more professional look and as much as I LOVE blogger it's just not giving me some of the things that I want to use. Hence why I will be moving. Now this change will take place at the beginning of the New Year so until then I will be reminding and making sure you all are aware.

Note: This does not apply to my writing blog (at the moment) if this changes I will let you know

3) My health hasn't been too well today, so I will be taking it easy. The cold weather really affects my health so I need to make sure that my health is doing well. I am not going to over work myself either.

4) Writing:- Is definitely something I want to do more of but once I get my personal timetable sorted out I will make sure to let you know when I will get back to that.

Well that's all for now I hope you enjoyed this post with a little touch of a haul video.

See you in my next video
Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment