Tuesday 28 November 2017

Autumn Styled Clay Bowl/Candle Holder

Hey Everyone! :D

How is everyone doing today? I hope you like this clay bowl that I made. It took awhile for me to create and it was part of the stall collection that I made so I hope you enjoy it.


I really hope you like this video, you can create this really wonderful candle holder or decorative bowl for decorations. You can decorate your place with the bowl you create I hope you like it.

Please enjoy: Autumn Styled Candle Holder/Decorative Bowl


This tutorial took me a long time to film, as do most of the crafting and art videos that people do, and I'mreally proud of how it turned out. The voiceover. Oh the voiceover. I was such a mess, forgetting things I'm meant to say and what I was trying to say and things. I'm sorry about that I'm working on it though. Afterall it is my first time in a long time, so I hope to improve on it.

This is my second clay tutorial, my other one was on my old channel which is about making pendents and other knick-knacks. You can watch it here: Craft Video Air Dry Clay #1

So I hope you Enjoy my second clay craft:

Please let me know what you think

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment