Monday 11 December 2017

Quick Update

Hey Everyone! :)

I hope you are all doing well. I'm just making this quick update to let you know what is going on currently.



It's nothing too major just a hault on to not posting or uploading any videos at the moment, and by that I mean probably for another week? It's fully decided yet. I am currently busy with other things happening which is why I won't be able to upload anything currently. Once this is taken care of I shall resume doing the things that I love again soon.

Just a reminder that this blog will definitely be moving from here to Wordpress starting from the New Years. I am just in the middle of learning how Wordpress works and if I can actually use it properly. Don't worry everything from this blog would be moved over to there so there is nothing to worry about. :)

As of now that is all I have to update you all. I hope everything is going well with you all and I shall get back to you real soon.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment