Saturday 30 December 2017

New Year Approaching, New Blog Appearing

Hello Everyone!

How are you all doing today? Just wanted to let you all know that the changes are approaching us really soon, as New Year is literally 2 days away.



There will be a new blog that I would be making for this blog. Which will be released in the New Year. I will also be uploading my next video on the New Year as well so keep an eye on that. If you follow my other blog - Expressive Writing Blog- then don't worry they will still remain where they are right now.

I just felt that my blog for TaranaBStar needed a new change and I have been meaning to make this change for awhile so I thought to myself what better way to do that then the New Year? I hope you all like this change, and I will hopefully be more active on my writing blog. I am currently working on my main novel - Two of a Kind - However I may post poems every now and then over there so please do check it out. As for now, I will be posting an update post after this so please do check it out if you're interested.

If you're wondering what plans do I have for the New Years - there isn't any. I am most likely going to be just editing videos and also keeping my health in check as well.

Speaking of health, recently I haven't been doing so well hence the reason as to why I wasn't able to post anything on my Youtube Channel. So I need to get updated on my editing and catch up on all the footages that I have from before (FYI - there's a lot of footage). So I have my work cut out for me.

Anyway, I'll stop blabbering on and leave you all for now, I have things I need to be doing. As for today, I'll be heading out with my friend in a bit. Nothing too crazy just going out to eat, need to really distract myself from my health so I thought this would be a good way to do that.

I'll speak with you all soon,
Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment