Tuesday 22 August 2017

Eventful Weekend

Hey Everyone,

I had a wonderful time over the weekend, I got up to a few things and since it was my birthday it was extra fun too!


So on Saturday I spent the day watching the first part of the Bangladesh trip I went to November last year. It was really good, I watched it with my some of my siblings and some parents too. I'm still in the midst of working on part 2 but once I complete it I can't wait to watch it! It's going to be great.

On Sunday, I went out with ,my friend, whom I hadn't seen in such a long time. I didn't tell her it was my birthday at first because it was more about the fact that we haven't seen each other and this was the way we spent it. Afterwards I told her how much I enojoyed my birthday because of the things that we were doing and she was surprised and then she treated me to Thai food. I ate the Surachi (not sure if I spelt that right) vegetable dish, which was nice (Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of it).

Anyway before all that my friend took me to the flower market which I hadn't gone to, so I had such a nice time and the vibe was so cultural too. It was nice and I enjoyed it so much, and it wasn't just the flowers that I enjoyed it was the other nick nacks that I loved and they even had some vintage items too which I really loved.













These were some of the many magnificent flowers that we saw there it was such an incredible display of flowers. The combination of the flowers gave such a calm and relaxing aroma to the area it really was  amazing.








 After having looked at some of the gorgeous flowers that they were selling, we decided to have a quick snack, I had the lemon mirang and a hot chocolate which I loved so much, I ended up having a quick catch up with my friend as well. It was really fun and I enjoyed it so much.




There was also some entertainment at the street which really was a interesting. I felt like the area looked and gave off this European vibe with a touch of vintage which I really enjoyed and it was such a pleasant experience.





I really loved how this looks it's such a wonderful and cosy looking view. I honestly have to admit throughout this whole experience I didn't feel like I was in London at all it was so fun.





We ended up going to another shop just to check it out and they had art that they were selling upstairs which I really loved. It was so cool, I mean the railings on the stairs was of a mearing tape, how creative is that?! I really love those querky and creative things. The painting of the clouds was really nice as well it really inspired me and really captured my interest.

 There was a street band playing and it was so fun. I really loved it a lot. I mean it was so cool. A lot of people were watching them as well so they were even encouraged. I have to admit they sounded really talented too. There was a trumpet, flute, guiter, cello and I think another flute. The combination of them all together was really musical,




 I think this was one the best shop I saw, when we were there. It was incredible it was this really cute vintage shop and honestly saying it made me feel like buying everything from there. I thought that I would at least buy one thing from there since I am not really going to buy like this again and I wanted to spoil myself a little because it was my birthday.







 




 
 We then headed over to Shorditch where there was another market to explore, I actually didn't take much pictures (just the ones above) because I really wanted to enjoy myself and really look at the place. I also took a lot of pictures at the flower market ends so I wanted to enjoy it too.

 

These were some pictures at the Thai place which was really nice and I really enjoyed myself there it was a nice vegeterian/vegan meal (note: I am not a vegeterian/vegan I enjoy having meat as well) and it was a nice conversation as well.




Here are the things that I bought, I bought that a journal from that vintage shop, I really that. A marbled jewellery box, but I might use it for something else and lastly I bought 3 books, Moby Dick, Farewell to the East End and lastly The Bones of Grace. Can you believe I never read Moby Dick? It's such a classic I really should have read it from a long time ago. I want to catch up on my literature too. I want to really enrich myself in reading more the way I used to, I mean it will help gain more knowledge too so I can't wait. I've also planned to write my review on them too (over on my writing blog of course).



My younger sister also got me a sketchbook for my birthday that she gave me just a moment ago, which I really loved and was planning on buying but didn't so I was really happy that she bought it. She also gave me some paint brushes which I needed.

Overall I had such an eventful and fun weekend and I really enjoyed myself a lot. I'm really looking forward to my next adventure too, even if it's just being at home and doing things that I really love.

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment