Thursday 17 August 2017

Welcome, Welcome!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my new blog: TaranaBStar! Those of you who are new to this blog might be thinking new blog? Well let me explain, I used to have a blog called TaranaBStar, and just recently transferred from there to here, taking the content with me. I feel like I needed a new change and something to make my life a lot easier and this was it.

Now to those who are asking who on earth I am let me introduce myself. Hi! I'm Tarana, I'm the owner of multiple blogs including this one. I love doing creative things like writing, drawing, crafting and practically anything artsy related, I love learning new things and I love meeting new people! If you want to know more about me click the about me page above or click here:  Click Me To Know Me

In my previous TaranaBStar blog I did a lot of creative things and crafty things from showing how to draw, to painting landscapes to even clay works. All of which I enjoyed so much. Which is what I'm planning to continue over on this blog.

Note: The old TaranaBStar blog will no longer be in use and from now on I will be posting on this blog.


I am planning a lot of stuff for this blog, just like I wanted to do on the other one, it's just in order to do those things I need to start anew because I feel that I can really release great potential and thrive a lot more. Not that the other blog was holding me back in any way, I just felt more like new ideas new blog. It will be a great way to start things over.

Speaking of starting things over I have also created a new Youtube Channel as well. I didn't have many videos on my other Youtube so it was a little easier to make the transition, I would obviously be adding those old videos there once my Youtube is up and running.

Now that I've talked about the brief blog and Youtube change I want to take a moment to let you all know how much I'm going to miss my old blog. I worked really hard on it and I enjoyed every moment of it. You wouldn't believe the struggle I went through just to upload a video or a blog. It was missions. I feel so pumped and I'm going to work extra hard for this blog and Youtube too. I just can't wait.

To those who've known me for a while, don't panic, I will still be continuing my writing blog (never going to give that up) and also my sims gaming blog too. At the moment the gaming one will be on a bit of a hiatus because I need to focus on other things. As for my writing, it's still a work in progress, just to reassure you all I am still doing my writing and it's not on hiatus, I am actually working on it, it would just be taking a bit of time to actually post anything but I hope you can all be patient with me. Afterall I am an unwell person who still has a full drive of ambition and I need to take my health into consideration before doing anything else.

So I hope you are all looking forward to what's to come, I am definitely looking forward to it! If you will excuse me I have some resting to do.

Take care and think positive,
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment