Tuesday 6 June 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 11 (Tuesday 6th June 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😆

Day eleven of Ramadan, wow. I am so proud of everyone for coming this far, whether it was a struggle or it was quite easy so far it's fine. You are doing your best and that is what Allah would be most happy about (In Sha Allah).




Today my brother and I took Aston (my cat) to the vet. He has an injury on his face and it seems to be quite worse. We took him there today to find out how we can help speed up his healing process. We found that he had an infection, and the vetnarian provided some antibiotics to give to him throughout the week. Of course there is a lot of pus coming out and it's making the whole house smell but I feel like it's improving a lot, the doctor did say to give wiped his wound twice a day to help the healing process and this would help with the smell as well. He actually seems to be doing a lot better than the past few days, I had to give him a bath too because he was so scared he peed in the cage. But now he seems to be feeling a little better and refreshed as well which is good. 😊

I think today was very tiring for and it really took a lot out of my health to be honest, but I think that it's fine just as long as I take a break and rest up a lot more. I feel that would help me to be able to manage everything a lot better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

Always prep food for the next day a day early, it saves a lot of time during cooking and you can spend time doing other important things like reading the Qur'an.

Did You Know?

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. If one wanted to become a Muslim they must just have state a simple statement known as the shahadah, which is that you bear witness to the belief in one God and that Muhammad is a prophet of God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a fact that I really love, it is so easy to become a Muslim and the great thing about it is that anyone can become a Muslim, whatever your race, age, gender etc.

Anyway I shall talk to you all tomorrow (In Sha Allah)

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment