Monday 25 November 2013

A day late I know

Hey everyone! :D

I know I said that I was going to give you all something special since I have my first follower and all but I couldn't because I was not feeling too great and my whole house is still being done up because there's a lot of things that's unfinished...

I did however managed to do something today and that's because I had more time and also I was checking my twitter and surprisingly I found out that I now have 5 followers!!!! :D I am like super happy so I thought I'd paint today.

I had a very interesting preparation process firstly, I put down newspaper on the newly wooden floor in the living room, then I put my water colour set down and the my sketchbook and the Aston felt like playing with me he started to make a mess and run about and then he started chilling on top on my stuff. I think he wanted to paint with me haha!!



Here he just looks curious to know what my sketchbook is so cute <3

Anyways I did start to paint and honestly saying it took REALLY long only because of my body pain and to top it off I wasn't satisfied with the end result...I honestly felt that I could do a lot better then what I actually did, but that's just how art goes sometimes you're satisfied and sometimes you're now :)

Start with a blank canvas


Then some roses:



Continue with the rest of the roses:



Now to add some more definition:


Here's the finished product:



Well next time I think it will work out better and maybe I might just work on one thing like a big rose or something!! :D


Also I think I might do some doodle drawings as I was inspired by this YouTuber which I think you guys should watch it you like that sort of thing:

Here's there link
 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JpqoobimFPE

Do check it out and let me know what you think :) also remember to follow me on Twitter @TaranaBstar take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment